WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mobile Stories for Sedili Students

I think that is a good name for the bins I will load in my car to take books to the schools.  Sedili is the name of the zone where I work.  One of my blog readers, an old friend, has written and asked me to send my mailing address so she can send a book donation to me for this cause. I was so touched. I was not expecting that sort of help, but so very happy to know that another book will be part of his grand library of 8 books.  My teachers are so excited about what I have been planning. They just could never have imagined that the kids will actually have not only something to read, but something fun to read. I think their own committment to this English program will be more enjoyable when the see how the kids respond to something goofy and fun to look at and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment