WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Muar Johor Malaysia Kindergarten Hostage Taking

Just a quick note from me.  I was watching Singapore news, as watching Malaysia news channels does me no good because I dont understand it. Anyway, saw that someone was a hostage taker in Muar, which is in my state, but on the other coast. However, nothing is very far across Malaysia, so in case any of you saw this news, all is well in my cluster.  The report indicates he has been aprehended and shot in the head, alive, and in hospital. 
I guess this is why there is such new security in the schools these days.  The gates are locked and the gatekeeper who work 24 hours a day, must allow me in at all times and then sign me in each time. Anyway, I am well, and not going to school tomorrow. Batu Pahat requires my attention for a meeting there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment