WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Baju Kurang

I am probably going to spell her name wrong. And if so, I apologize. Little Ayesha Azalea gave me the fabric to make this new dress on Teacher's Day this year. I had someone make the dress and wore it to her school so we could have our picture taken together. We are standing under a starfruit tree, which impresses the heck out of me.The name of the dress is as in the title of this post. I think I spelled that correctly. I picked a starfruit from this tree the other day and was amazed at the size and sweetness of the lucious fruit.
I really need to get something done with my hair. I have not had anything done since arriving here, and now fearful of getting it cut. A ponytail is my friend in this climate, and cutting it off would cause angst.  But an old bird like me should not be wearing a pony tail. I know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment