WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, July 15, 2011

on a much sadder note

I just got mail from a dear friend from my youth whose son decided that crystal meth was a good thing to try. He, like anyone who tries the stuff became immediately addicted. That was about 8 years ago. His body was found last month in an apartment in Vancouver. I cannot imagine the pain a mother feels when this happens. I never want to know that pain.  Not just from crystal meth. Outliving one's child is not something any parent would ever be able to survive easily. Thank you God for the children I have and the good choices they make and the good health they have.
Crystal Meth Kills

No comments:

Post a Comment