WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 11, 2011

what a great way to start my day

As I turned on my computer, there on skype was my darling son Ryan saying good morning to me. After we had a chat, and I had to get going, he wrote to me and said "Mom, you're the best, I love you".  Well, you cannot imagine how I floated through the insane traffic this morning with that warm message given to me. Of course I replied in kind, but I did not tell him how proud I am of him beginning a new business in a country that is not his home country.  What this man does not realize is that I draw my courage and strength from him. Definitely not the other way around - as he may think. Yes, I taught him how to walk, and talk, and even swim. But the guy can swim circles around me in reality and figuratively too.  We old ones can learn a great deal from our children if we just allow ourselves to realize that they are wiser than we in many ways. I learn from both my children. I have my own personal computer expert - unfortunately in a different time zone but willing to help the old bird when needed.  Thank you Ryan and thank you Jennifer for being in my life.

g'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment