WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Bear Hunt - A duet in Malaysia

I traipsed over to the wifi cafe so I could upload this video to youtube. Now I have to find a way home without traffic as I am kinda blurry with antihistimines in my brain.  Not to worry - am about 2 /12 minutes away from here.

These two little kiddos did the duet of THE BEAR HUNT just weeks after I began modelling the teaching to their teacher. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

for those of you non-techie sorts (many I know), JUST let it buffer, which means it is downloading for you. Otherwise, you have a video that starts and stops continuously. Once donwloaded, it will play without all the starts and stops.  ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment