WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 18, 2011

Random House was quick to reply

I did get a response very quickly from Random House publishers. However, they only donate books to those located in the USA.  If anyone has any ideas of who I can contact to donate books to my travelling library, please either reply to this post or send me an e-mail.  I know I will find someone, but if one of you has a brilliant idea I would love to hear it. For now I will rap on the doors of local businesses that I have parted my ringgits to over the past few months.

2 comments:

  1. Frances, I found a book store in Kuala Lumpur that has an on-line ordering option and they have some Dr Seuss. They offer free delivery for orders over RM300.00 I would be happy to contribute some Cdn $ if you think the prices are reasonable. I'm not sure how you would know if the items are actually in stock.

    Pat
    https://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/indexohb.cgi?AREA=05&LANG=E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat
    I tried to send you an email but your old shaw acct indicates no longer in use. If you write to me I can write back to you so we can keep in touch. cheers and thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete