WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 18, 2011

wish me luck

 I have decided to begin a mobile library in my school cluster. So far I have 6 books, a sahibba (scrabble) game, and a deck of uno cards. I will take this mobile library from school to school (5 schools) on a weekly basis. The resources will stay in a school for the children to use and enjoy.  Then I pack it up and take to another school. But I wont begin this until I have read all the books to the schools first. That means the mobile library should be up and running some time in August.
So, why wish me luck? I wrote to Random House and asked them to send me books as a charitable donation. Maybe I am crazy, but I ran this idea past my boss and he thinks I am a genius. He wants me to pursue it, so I guess I have to carry on. 
I can hardly wait until I have so many books and games that I need help moving them every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment