WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pics of the Digs

where my creative juices flow
A small sack of sand and a shell keep me connected with Koh Samui - but finding a candle in this crazy town was a nightmare!
Always in my heart, and constantly in my luggage - my kids go everywhere with me.
Purchased as a writing table, used as a sofa table, and when the event occurs - a dining table will be then new function.
On the coffee table, is a new purchase. Anyone who knows me might wonder how I have managed to live for six months without a scrabble game. Not to worry, a couple of friends brought games. But I did not - there was no room in the satchels.  However, I just bought some Malaysian version of scrabble - thought I should try this one since I am in Malaysia.  You can be sure you will have to play a game with me if you arrive.
My new sofa. It also works great as a single bed for any strays that end up staying over. Notice the lovely art work on the wall. A BIG N for Nana from Levi, and a post card I keep carting around from Ryan of a probiscus monkey - fitting I think, as they are in Malaysia.




No comments:

Post a Comment