WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I meant SPILL AND SPELL

I have been sniveling about wanting a Boggle game for the kids. But what I actually want is spill and spell.  It is an old game with dice that have letters on them instead of numbers and comes with a cup to shake them up.  I have even been trying to buy dice here and paint letters on them, but it is not working. I bought some , tried to paint them, and just made a mess. When I was trying to get dice the clerk said, yes we have dice. She took me to an aisle that had little jars of coloured stuff. I said  'what is this'?, and then I realized she took me to dyes (paint), not dice.
Spill and Spell would be welcomed with open arms if anyone wants to send one (if they can find one)

No comments:

Post a Comment