WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 4, 2011

Internet is nasty again tonight

I will try to post a couple of pictures from the resort.  Just to show everyone what a difficult time I had there.  I will try again tomorrow to show you the cultural events we took in, but unfortunately not tonight.
The following is the view from the breakfast table I sat at on a regular basis.  I am not sure when I had time to put all the food into my face that I consumed, because I was gawking around at the scenery all the time too.
Tomorrow I hope to post more interesting material.  Although, I found this very interesting as a participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment