WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

almost ready to leave

Just two days before I leave, and I think I am almost ready.  I have no idea what is in store for me, but have decided to trust that it is going to be wonderful.  Finally have managed to give up the need to control the whole thing and just allow everything to unfold as it will. Good decision, because my control of this is not an option anyway.




The people who are putting this all together have years of experience, so why would I think I know better than they.


AND, I can always come home if it is not working. But better not let Ken know, he has probably dreamed of this since moving to Victoria. He would be very disappointed if he knew I was back drinking his gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment