WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

thank God for Jennifer

I could not get any cashola from the bank machine yesterday.  Prego Jenn went to the bank and hopefully sorted this out for me.  We will see when I try again.  I don't know what I would have done without her.  But what a great bunch of people I am here with. Everyone was lining up to lend me some money, and I have only known these people for about 4 days.

Now for the packing and hitting the road to who knows where on the next leg of the journey.  I think it will  be as much fun as the past few days have been.  But pretty hard to beat the endless stream of Malaysian foods and hospitality I have had here. Good thing I have a car because I have now acquired even more stuff to jam in to the little vehicle.  Added another laptop and printer and cell phone to the bags I already have.Lets see if I can actually keep track of all this.

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment