WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I feel like a watermelon

I have been tossing back watermelon and dragon fruit like a fiend.  Not sure I will quit, it is so refreshing and plentiful everywhere I look.  Before I write any more about Malaysia, I need to thank ALL MY FRIENDS who helped me get here.  I cannot name everyone, not fair to name people on this blog without warning, but everyone knows who they are, and I hope can accept my gratitude. I was lucky enough to spend my last afternoon in Victoria with a teeny tiny baby, reminding me that I will not be able to spend time with my latest grandchild. Dee was kind enough to share hers and her credit card for a lunch to get me started on the cuisine I will be eating for the next long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment