WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The day before departure

A few more errands to get done today.  

I cant believe I have bought into the Blackberry so strongly. That is the hardest thing for me to let go, and I thought I was not materialistic.  I actually had to buy a PAPER daytimer yesterday again.  That means I will have to be sure to have a pen as well. I am going to have to figure out how to replace those instant messages with Jenn everyday -- all day! Thank God for Skype and being on a more conducive timezone with Ryan What about Levi? One of us is going to have to stay up past 8 pm in order to chat I think. I vote for Levi on that one.

I have not yet mastered the isty bitsy technology that lets me access that anywhere and everywhere. The old gnarled fingers need to figure out how to tap the right keys on that stuff.

I never would have managed to get to this stage of preparedness without my many friends and family. Now I hope the posts become more interesting for others.  We will see........

No comments:

Post a Comment