WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, February 7, 2011

Very Good Advice

Malaysians are so generous. Their hospitality is generated in sharing food. I have had more than my share and wonder what kind of a blimp I am going to become as a result. Our morning coffee break was complete with roti and dahl, samosas, and cakes. This being served only a couple of hours after a huge breakfast feast which also included the incredible roti and dahl.  The afternoon tea break offered sandwiches and platters loaded with cakes and cookies.  When I saw that spread I had to run and hide because they insist you eat something.  I was told that the schools are very much like this too.  Also told that the best way to deal with it is to announce I am a vegetarian.  That can avoid a lot of scary things offered depending on where I am. I should be able to recognize a fruit or vegetable. I wont say no to dragon fruit, that is for sure! Best way to not offend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment