WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, February 12, 2011

now what?

well I guess I have to continue to remind myself why I am here.  I am in one of the most rural outposts there is here in Malaysia. There are no places to rent. Arghh   But I will go out in the car today and see if I can find somewhere to live, because if it is this bad, imagine how much this project is needed here.  So, I will drink some water and get in the car and take that lovely GPS lady with me to see what we can find.  Not that she is much help out here. She doesn't seem to know where to go either. But at least she is a voice nattering at me to turn left, turn right, and find somewhere to make a U turn.  Wish me luck
I am considering asking the golf and coastal resorts if I can rent something long term.  They might appreciate a long term tennant, and I could be close to my schools too. Even get in a round of golf between school visits too maybe.  We will see

No comments:

Post a Comment