WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beach on the China Sea

I will take a photo today, if I have time, It is a lovely beach on the way to my most distant school which is total Malay.  Very very rural and I am definitely a sight for all to see there. I had thought I would perhaps grab a few minutes on the beach on my way back from that school.  However, the southern schools informed us that some of the beaches may have salt water crocs roving around. That is a good deterrent for me to not stop.  I will ask around there to see if this beach is one of those croc beaches.  Not sure I want to find out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment