WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, February 7, 2011

hash house harriers

sometime today we are doing some kind of walk/jog/run that is called hash house harrier. There is a trail marked out in the jungle with sawdust, chalk, or flour which we must follow and eventually end up at some place unknown to us. Sounds kind of like Hansel and Gretel to me.
 One of the members asked if they would send out a search party for anyone that goes missing.  There was never an answer, so I think I will stay in a group since we also learned that YES THERE ARE TIGERS IN THE JUNGLE. And a few cobras too. Also hope it does not rain today, as the trail to follow could be seriously compromised.  If this is my last entry of the blog, you can determine that it either rained or I got separated from the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment