WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

new cars

well, I had no time to take photos today. I hope I can snap a couple before I leave in the morning.  The new car arrival was very funny. Everyone was supposed to dash out the lot to choose their vehicle. I didn't care about the colour, I just wandered around trying to find the easiest license number. Very funny when everyone was told to open the car and try all the functions to make sure that everything worked. EVERYONE set off the alarms so the parking lot sounded like goose hunting season in Saskatchewan. And none of us knew how to turn the blasted things off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment