WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, February 4, 2011

apparently it is February 5th

quite a journey from one side of the world to another. What totally amazes me is the fact my bags were checked in with Air Canada in Victoria and actually met me in Malaysia today.  WOW


Yes, it is hot, but only 30 degrees -- not the promised 35.  I have a killer view from my suite, but already lost my new cell phone, and don't have the strength to find my fancy shmacy camera to take a picture. And where is Jennifer to help me figure out this thing to make my computer plug in. I cannot figure it out.   I put the phone down to get the elevator and went up to my room without it. oops

I think one of the group picked it up for me, so they will surely track me down. YES  I did report it.  Maybe I will write something more once I have had a shower.  Although the humidity makes me feel like am in a shower right now

No comments:

Post a Comment