WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthday Girl and Stuff

I talked with the birthday girl today.  She was out on a family walk in the forest so I guess she is still able to muddle along in her senior years.  Hopefully she will send me a picture of the walk so I can add it to my family gallery on the wall here.

On top of being a super mom, she is preparing to return to work after a year + hiatus, looks after my financial affairs (the pathetic amount of debt and wealth that it is), and maintains a semblance of a social life.  I could not be here if she was not doing what she does for me over there.

Thanks Jenn for everything you do and are.  I love you.  Have a grand day!

I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns.  If you find a copy, read it.  A powerful story of the strength of human spirit.

Also, if the documentary Wiki Leaks: war, lies, and videotapes is available therebe sure to watch that one. It aired on Channel NewsAsia here last night.  Not very flattering to some, but a strong message about war and how we see it.

The chariot awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment