WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monsoon Season is EVERY Season

Today, lucky for me I was already home, we had a horrendous rain.  Thunder, lightening, and a down pour that I thought would wash me away.  It went on for about 4 hours, and then just like it started, it stopped instantly.  The only thing one can compare this to is childbirth.  You know it was painful, but you really cannot remember what it felt like. These rains are so intense. If you are driving in one of them it is nasty. You thank God you got home and wonder how you did. Then, when it is over, you wonder what you were so twisted about.

That is about all I have to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment