WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Internet Back, no TV right now

The TV does not begin programming until after 6 or 7 am, so don't see any news there regarding tsunami warnings or outcomes.  What I see on the internet is what you also see, so it looks like nothing materialized regarding a tsunami. This past night brings back some bad memories of Ry being in Thailand during the 2004 tsunami.  One quickly learns how powerless they are in these situations and that there is nothing one can do except pray.  Thank God there is a God that we can turn to at these times.  Might be a good idea to visit during the good times too.

That is all I know right now. My fears for Ry were because the barge or ship he dives from would probably been in the path of the tsunami.  He would be in the water likely, very deep, but his life support is on the barge.  I am just hoping that those in control there are very much on top of all events that can occur and that they keep my family and everyone there safe.  I do hope that everyone is safe.

Again, the only news I have regarding all this is from Canada. My daughter sent this internet story she found.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/04/120411-tsunami-alert-watch-warning-earthquake-indonesia-aceh-science-/


No comments:

Post a Comment