WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, April 5, 2012

TGIF? AND Good Friday

Well, although it is Friday here, not much to celebrate. A dash to Batty Pahat is what I have to look forward to.  Not my favourite jaunt.

Recapping the week:


Driving to Batty Pahat.
Pathetic internet service here, not soon to be resolved; if ever.
Thunderstorms that could plough an entire field with one clap.
Rain that could drown an entire city in seconds.
Lightening that could stop climate change just because no electricity would be needed for lighting.
Kleenex boxes strewn about my house - to catch sneezes that erupt continuously.
Children's beaming faces when I arrive at their school.
My darling granddaughter celebrating her first birthday.
People helping me try to get internet into my house.
A neighbour's delivery service of fine foods.
A phone and a Skype typing visit with Ry.
E-mails from friends.
Driving to Batty Pahat and visiting some good friends there.
The money to afford Kleenex boxes strewn about the house for sneeze catchers.

Looks like the positive outdoes the negative.  Guess it really is Good Friday.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment