WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Maybe Fiction is Next

I am sorry, but the past couple of days have been very uneventful.  Big rains, work, and not much else.  I did go to the Chinese Medicine man today. I refuse to take any more antihistamines, so checked out the alternative. I continue to have a sneezy, runny nose which causes an annoying hacking cough.

I took a couple of the magic tablets and have not blown my nose since I did. Not because I am too lazy. Nice.  And that is about as exciting as my life has been.   Maybe I will just start writing fiction now.You know things like 'I'd love another piece of chicken' or 'wow, it sure is fun to drive a car in a monsoon'. Or maybe I can make up a story that will hoodwink all of you.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment