WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Do You Notice Something a Little Odd Here?


I just had to take a photo.  One of my schools has dedicated a room to my travelling library books to be housed for their weeks to have the books.  Everyone here is very aware of my encounter with dengue fever and how I have screens everywhere in my own house.  Well, this room has had some newly installed screen doors that keep the bad little skeeters out.  If you look on the right door, just above the handle of the left door, you can see a cutout area.  There is no screen in this area. Why? Because the lock for the barred doors needs to be accessed.  Maybe the skeeters at this school don't see this golden opportunity to enter through this cutout. Or maybe they are so large they can't fit.

It's the thought that counts, right?  But it did amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment