WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, April 2, 2012

What a Fine Day

It never really cleared up from the early morning overcast skies. What a treat. I have no idea what the actual temperature was, but even now, there is a nice breeze wafting through the house.  I even wore a sweater today.  Not likely something anyone just arriving from Canada would do, but I think the temperature could be quite bearable for them.

A rather pathetic string of words tonight. I have been putting together data for some research and my mind is a bit overused right now.  I did kind of feel carnivorous tonight, so hid in my house and prepared a meal of Norwegian salmon and veggies.  Nice, but not as fantastic as I had anticipated. Maybe I am becoming that vegan that the neighbours seems to be grooming.  Just the same, there are no left overs.

Just saw the temperature on TV for Singapore. 32 degrees.  But then, that is what it always says.  I do not think I have seen a variance of that temperature more than once since I have moved here.  Maybe they don't have any other numbers in their chart beyond 1, 2 & 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment