WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Off - Horray!

We celebrate the king's coronation (somewhere in the country) so managed to have a day off.  Nice to have.

A brief message delivered to me late - thanks internet - to tell me that Ry is back in SAT so I guess our communication will be very limited for a while.

I attempted to prepare a lunch today of chicken cacciatore with pasta.  I bubbled up a pot of antibiotic and chemical free chicken bits (removing and tossing the bones) yesterday and added enoki mushrooms to the mini  vat.  Now, today, like many times in the past, I think the food has gone 'off'.  This affliction comes with eating vegetarian and then smelling meat.  I am not going to toss it. Maybe if I leave it around for a day or so I will learn to smell meat in a good way again.  Otherwise, looks like meat will not be part of my diet in the near future.  I can have a salad today because I can easily wash lettuce now.  My water purifier works like a charm. And only three days of effort to make it happen.  I am not sure if I have learned the lesson of patience, or if I am just fitting into 'everything happens later' mindset.

None of my logins work for my work sites.  Guess that means I can take the day off completely. I do have a sack of movies I could curl up and watch.  Or, maybe it means I should plod along with the RRU stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment