WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend Breakfast Delivery Now Included!

The rectangles are yam cakes, the half circles are some kind of dumpling thing, and the green one is a coconut thing mixed with panda leaves.  All delivered this morning. Now I seem to have included weekend breakfast service to the delivery menu.

All are fairly bland, so out came my little bottle of maple syrup.  A dash of that in a wee sushi saucer did the trick.  

I think I am being well fed healthy vittles.

Oh, yes, and the neighbour's garden is already flourishing. Banana trees, pineapples, and an enormous clump of lemon grass are providing sustenance for the 'hood.  I am looking into bringing in a curry leaf tree to add to the mix.  Not sure where I will find one, but I am sure I will. I told Yeet that we should build a roadside vendor shack and take turns selling the produce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment