WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Have a Mentee Who Rocks!

This Mentee makes everything the kids learn FUN. He has such great ideas, and by adding his own touch to the lessons, the kids can hardly wait to be in his class. In this lesson he was simply reviewing several previous lessons on classroom objects, and various human senses.  Here are a few photos to prove my point.  He invited me to the class today, I think to observe.  I did assist a few of the kids but I really cannot claim any real participation in this superb class.

Students were given pieces of paper with either a picture of an object or a sentence describing the object. They had to find the right person to pair with according to their paper.   The class theme was "who am I"



 now the search begins
                                               I think we have a match



reviewing all the cards after everyone succeeded in finding their partner



And for homework - cut out all the pictures and sentences, then paste them with their 'pair' in your notebook
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment