WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pen Pals in Action

I finally got the pen pal program off and running. With the help of a good friend in Victoria, she has provided two grand daughters as the writers from there.  The day at the school was hilarious.  I took videos and had left the camera running while I was distracted with helping kids.  Some of the footage is so funny. Kids sticking their faces in front of the camera, others sticking their work in front of the camera several times, and many kung foo masters kicking and swinging punches at each other.

What follows here is a few photographs of the writers and their work.  Complete with a sense of humour from some.  Note the 'I live in Mexico' statement on one little origami book one made.





I love being in this classroom. The more advanced the work, the more these guys thrive. They are so advanced for their age. And they love everything I bring them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment