WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guerilla Drive Ins

Guerrilla drive in 's are impromptu happenings that you hear about when you are 'on the list'. A friend made a documentary on these events a few years ago and I was happy to see her production.

Here in Kota Tinggi, I think the guerillla fever has caught on.  Here is a view of a screen in the parking lot, complete with speakers and stacked chairs, at Rosemerah.


I took the picture while sitting in my car trying to upload a file. Upload not successful. But you get the idea, don't you - guerrilla drive in?

Oh, I think there is a show tonight. They are uncovering the tables and beginning to set up the chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment