WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, March 28, 2011

EEK!

I described the small black wormy snaky looking thing I murdered in my bedroom to a local. Seems it just might have been a baby snake, considering its method of movement and lack of being able to kill it by stomping on it. Crap, I am not sure I want to think about this considering it was in the bedroom upstairs.  I am trying to convince myself that I brought it in with my citronella plant housed there.  I have still not dealt with the carcass, I give it as wide a berth as the lizard in his own kitchen.  He is drying up nicely, so not even sure I could show him to someone and be able to figure out what he was.
Good news - another earthquake in Japan last night with fears of another tsunami. BUT here in Malaysia apparently we are not on that fault line and not really in earthquake territory either. That is what I will believe because alternatives are not nice.  Too many rock and rolls all around us.
Still no granddaughter making her debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment