WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, March 4, 2011

Maps here

If anyone belongs to the motor club in Canada, can you check to see if there are road maps for Malaysia? This insane country does not have any maps and I am a person who needs a big paper map to see where I am going and where exactly I am.  This GPS Madam is not very helpful in that regard.  Also, online it seems impossible to download any maps because this stupid dongle is not strong enough to do that sort of download. grrrr
So if you can get your sweaty little paws on a road map, especially for the Johor state, I would love to get it. Contact me on my email address for an address to send.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment