WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, March 14, 2011

I just wrote a post and the internet crapped out

I was telling all of you about my wonderful cooking and blending devices and then poof, it was all gone. I guess it was tedious, so won't bore you with that again.  I am happy to not have to forage through the food stalls here, and know that I can feed myself with somewhat normal foods.  I made gazpacho, of a kind and loved it. There are no herbs or even sea salt here but I managed to put together a healthy blend of veggies.
I am also trying to post my reports for work and the internet is not being my friend.  I will try again in a few minutes and then give up for the day.  We have had another downpour late this afternoon. I like it when I am at home, because it cools things off nicely. You know, down to about 30. If what just fell from the sky was just a rain shower I am not sure I want to see a full blown monsoon.
There is nothing exciting to write here so will sign off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment