WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just have to mention this

Now that I am in the good books with the city of Kota Tinggi, by paying my parking fine, I must head over somewhere that way again, and pay my water bill. It is a hefty RM4.90, so don't want service interrupted. That translates into about $1.00 Canadian. Also have to go back to the WiFi cafe I did some work yesterday because I forgot to pay for the soft drink I ordered. 
I am going to see if I can find a second hand furniture store to get some more things in this place. It would be nice to have a place to store my clothing for the next three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment