WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TGIF

Today after work I am going in search of a headset for my computer. It seems that everyone hears me as if I am under water most of the time, and as it is Ryan who is the big brave diver I need to correct the impression that it is I who is employed in that field. I am the landlubber who is definitely not going to try to master that fear in this lifetime.  I am hoping I can wear a headset at some public WiFi and have chats with my loved ones without the garbled noise that pretends to be my voice. The problem is intermittent, but frequent enough to be annoying.
Looks like my 'to do' list is growing, so I better prioritize the items and see what I can accomplish.  Maybe the hair wash needs to be at the back end, otherwise I don't see myself doing anything else after that one.
Now it is time to focus on what pays the bills, so adios amigas and amigos whilst I drive off into the sunrise to spread the English words in a fun manner. Or as we say in Malaysia 'selamat tinggal'. Looks awfully like the last half of my city name (Kota Tinggi) huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment