WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, October 16, 2011

awakened to Kolly's sweet giberish

What a pleasant way to waken. The two girls from my Vancouver family logged onto the old computer and skype called my phone. All of us are looking forward to the visit in just over a month's time. Every time Kolly heard my voice, she began to babble and respond to my words. Not sure what she was saying - but it was a treat to hear her input. 
I have been assured that no presents are required from me but this morning was told if I could find some kind of wine glass markers here, that would be great. Imagine me asking for wine glass markers in Kota Tinggi!  You cannot even buy wine here. Heart of Muslimism - so maybe I can craft some from dead geckos hardened on my patio - and painted with markers, with duct tape attachments. Cant really find a useful way to use duct tape here otherwise. They might just get bamboo spoons - they are plentiful in this neighbourhood.
Now off to teach the word, in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment