WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yuppers - a quake in indonesia

Although they are closeby neighbours,  I have been told that we never get quakes here. I am chosing to believe that. So far so good. Returning home today, in driving rain, I dashed upstairs to check on the bedrooms. My room was fine - I closed the windows. The two back bedrooms were not in the same state. I forgot to close those two. it boggles my mind to discover that the rains come driving into the house willy nilly. One day they will drive into the rooms on one side of the house, and then the next day, they will attack the other side of the house. Drat, I guess that is what towels are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment