WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, October 13, 2011

CONTRASTS

I taught the mentees how to make dioramas in the TPD program I had today. They need to learn how to include language arts into the classroom, project based learning, and student centred learning. A diorama covers all these points, so I slapped one together myself at home and then took all the materials they would need to make them in groups today. Of course, as usual, they knocked my socks off with their talents. Here is my effort against one of the team efforts. They created a scene that can be used for several different projects and then proceeded to make Humpty Dumpty, the horses, king's men and all other characters of the nursery rhyme. I made three camels - badly.
Here they are:

Good thing I was not hired as an artist in residence huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment