WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Library is REAL

I am so proud of this project. Who knew that a few books in a rolling basket could bring such job? The Head Mistress and I cut the ribbon to officially open the new library in the newly appointed reading room. She has dedicated a room just for this project.  So once we cut the ribbon and looked at the books we decided we needed some young readers. Off we went to enlist some volunteers from the year one class to come back with us and chose a book and enjoy it. I was dumbfounded when I saw them look at this meager basket and beam with delight. Like kids looking into their loot back at Halloween.  Each chose a book and seated themselves and began to read. I am so pleased this worked. Thank you for the support.


No comments:

Post a Comment