WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Breaking News for Me and My Peers

Jokes do not normally make it to my blog, but then I thought "Harper.... maybe this is not a joke"

Read on if you are in my age catagory, and if not, then read anyway- you will be eventually.


Subject: Fw: Where will you go?



BREAKING NEWS!!



To save the economy, on October 30, 2011, Harper will announce that he
is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people
(instead of illegals) in order to lower Canada Pension Plan and Old
Age Security costs.
Old people are easier to catch, and will not remember how to get back home!
I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment