WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Wonderful Phone Call with Ryan this morning

I took my technical skills a step further and called Ry this morning from my stashed number in my cell phone. Much to his surprise, my voice was on the other end of the call he picked up. So surprised, he even asked 'who is this'? 
We managed to have a a good chat - I love hearing my kids voices.  Does not look like a family gathering in Canada this Christmas - but there is always Skype.  And he reminded me again, to behave myself in Canada. Be nice I think were his words.
Now, with this recent conversation fresh in my ears, I am ready to forge ahead into my day in Malaysia and hit the rainy roads to my work locations for the day.
Perhaps drivel to you, but that is how my day is beginning here. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment