WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, October 23, 2011

lovely day and lovely people

today went well. My former mentees arrived, and one even showed up in the evening with her two daughters - bearing gifts. She and her colleagues from the school wanted to give me a farewell gift. Nice of them - a set of dishes to use. So now I have matching dishes for 6. Wow, a big change around here. I think I only have a couple of things that match - and that was by accident.

I think everyone enjoyed the eats - nothing left. So that seems to be a good indicator. I am now going to turn this nasty machine off and prepare it for the repair shop tomorrow. Wish me luck with the outcome. I have had a great deal of frustration with the bloody thing. I cannot seem to back up the files either. No room on any device I have to back up, and the dvd tray does not work - so cant make any discs. Hopefully the idiots at HP will have some external harddrive to sell me and back them up there.

And that is what kind of day it has been. Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment