WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meryl Streep and ABBA

Mama Mia on Singapore tv, and I sang like a lark, grinned like a fool, and danced around my house like a teenager. What a fabulous movie. If you have not seen it, get it and watch. I loved the bell bottom pants - think I should get me some. I think I may have damaged the tv speakers - the volume was full blast for two hours. It was my turn to let the neighbours know I was home. It certainly has been done often enough to me.
I am still grinning, so better grab the opportunity to brush my teeth as they are all fully exposed.
I loved the costumes. For those of you not old enough to go back 35 years - we all thought that get up was tres chic.  And as for my kids, they fell asleep to ABBA every night at Katepwa - remember guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment