WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, October 3, 2011

Is there a full moon now?

Something odd is going on here. I received a call, on the weekend,  from a colleague who works in Pahang - north of here. Quite north. She came over when I did and turns out she too is from Victoria. She keeps in touch, and knew that I was moving to new location. I could not talk to her as I have had pharyengitis and no voice. I sent her a txt message and explained.  Today with a bit of a mouse voice, I called her and knew it was not her voice. I asked for Michelle, and the person said she was Christina. I asked if I had such and such number and I did. She explained Michelle has left - does not know where she went, and how to reach her. She has come to work here - new from the USA and could not tell me more. I think I threw her off as much as I was thrown off. This person just called me from that number on the weekend. What the heck? Another runner?

No comments:

Post a Comment