WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, April 27, 2013

FaceBook, Text Messaging and Silence

I am not sure what I got myself into with this university gig I am doing. They have been less than capable with communications. I have had to repeat myself a million times and each time the ears become deafer.  I did not know it could be so difficult to deal with those with another language in the academic world. Late last night I received a text message from some appointed lackey to advise me to be at the exams at 9 am the next morning. This was all after several messages back and forth, with each advising I would not be able to do that, and would use the option offered initially, to use a proctor.

I also suggested that texting late at night is a bit odd.

Sure would be nice if they grew into the age of technology over this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment