WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yet Another Find in K T

The other day I was looking for a law office. I didn't need a lawyer, I was trying to find a legal pad in order to do an activity with my mentees.  No office supply shops here carry anything akin to that sort of paper. You can get pretty little flowery pages, pages with religious connotations  to inspire, and cutsie others.  Nothing to just have lines and rip off the top.  Anyway, I could not find a lawyer office -  I know there are some, but found instead, a  C.A. who does international tax accounting. Wowzers. I have another flood of colleagues coming to Kota Tinggi for this one. It should improve our end results of wages at tax time.  Everyone kids me because wherever you are, there is a sign that tells you how far to K.T.  We do not live in a big city. But somehow, all roads lead to Kota Tinggi, or so we all say.  Looks like I have found another reason for that statement.

I visited with this accountant, and he has impeccable English, and understands our needs. Holy crow, do wonders never cease?

No comments:

Post a Comment