WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yoda?

When you log enough hours in this arena called life, you gather enough experiences and knowledge to maybe look a bit Yoda-like.  Don't get too flattered if you do. All that has happened is that for all the hours logged, you cannot help but gather tons of information, tons of experiences that make you a true empathizer of others in similar circumstances, and make a lot of mistakes in many directions. The mistakes are also gifts, if you and others are willing to learn from them. But who is?  We all need to make our own mistakes. I have read that the sign of a wise person is one who learns from their mistakes. But the sign of a genius is one who learns from others mistakes. There are not a lot of geniuses in the world, are there?

I have been nicknamed Yoda.  However, I wont let my vanity triumph here.  Maybe the reference was a poke to have me look in the mirror, do something with my hair, or maybe just put on a bit of makeup. We all probably have a bit of Yoda, Darth Vader, and Ewoks within ourselves.  Lets just try to let the light triumph over the dark side when we make choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment